It’s that time of year again…we are accepting registrations for ALCN’s three-week Summer Intensive Coach Training Program. Many people will read this and wonder “why the rush?” After all, it’s still the middle of winter and the Summer Intensive doesn’t start until the end of July. To this comment, I answer…Now is the perfect time to make your plans! Most people begin to dream about their summer vacations at the start of a new year, which makes winter the ideal time to make a commitment to this transformational program.
The next question I generally hear is “What can I expect from the Summer Intensive Coach Training Program?” The answer to that question is a little bit more complicated because each participant walks away with their own experience. However, there are several areas that are always covered during our Summer Intensive program. With that in mind, here is the knowledge you can expect to gain from ALCN’s Coach Training Programs.
- Learn how to apply NLP coaching skills and techniques to a coaching context.
- Discover how to use simple NLP coaching techniques to help coachees shift they way they think and feel.
- Understand how NLP helps create new pathways in the brain, allowing the coachee to design and create the life they want.
- Use NLP to explore limiting beliefs and discover how the story a coachee tells themselves might be blocking them from creating the life they want.
- Learn advanced NLP coaching techniques to support a shifting beliefs and identity level.
- Discover how to apply simple and powerful NLP coaching techniques in a variety of different coaching environments.
- Experience a global coaching eco-system, giving students the guidance and tools to eventually take on a leadership coaching role in their own business environments or build a successful coaching business in their country.
- Align your coaching practice with standards set forth by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), including ethics within the field of
- Learn how to create a coaching contract and design a coaching partnership that sets the stage for change.
- Understand how to work with coachees on a weekly and monthly basis to move them towards the results they want.
- Discover how the ICF core competencies create a simple model for developing a coaching culture.
- Enjoy staying at the beautiful campus of Sonoma State University, located in the heart of California’s wine country.
- Choose the residential package with lodging and three healthy meals a day included, for a Significant cost savings over hotel lodging options and local Bay Area food costs.
In addition to these skills, the Summer Intensive Coach Training Program provides attendees with excellent resources through the relationships that are developed during the three-week program. These include both coach and peer connections which support the student as they move into their coaching practice.
Would you like to learn more about Academy of Leadership Coaching & NLP’s (ALCN) coach training or sign-up for our Summer Intensive Coach Training Program? Contact us today for more information!