Join us in beautiful Sedona as we come together with other executives, health professionals, teachers, therapists, career changers and leaders from all walks of life at the Academy of Leadership Coaching & NLP’s ICF-approved Winter Intensive Program. This exceptional program, designed for both U.S. and international coaches-in-training, draws ardent professionals who are looking to complete 6 months of NLP Leadership Coach Certification coursework in just 3 weeks.
Our winter-intensive life coach training program will take place at the stunning Sedona Mago Retreat, located in the heart of the beautiful and inspiring Coconino National Forest.
The Sedona Mago Retreat location provides an ideal opportunity for anyone who wants to schedule a mini-vacation break in sunny Arizona to coincide with their attendance at the Winter Intensive. Because our coach training program includes a three-day built-in rest period, participants will be able to relax and enjoy the Sedona and Phoenix areas with classmates; another great way to bond with future business associates or even lifetime friends.
“I grew up in Siberia and have traveled, studied and worked in many different countries around the world and have degrees in Psychology and Linguistics. I was drawn to ALCN because of its global perspective, as well as being intrigued by the combination of NLP and coaching. My Intensive Coaching Certification Class had students from around the world, many who have now become close friends and colleagues. The support from my classmates and from ALCN’s global coaching & mentoring program has been incredible. Last week I had a corporate coaching client in Australia, clients throughout Russia, a coaching call with a German coach who lives in Barcelona and spoke with my mentor coach in California. My dream of being an international coach is moving into reality.”
“I went through Academy of Leadership Coaching and NLP’ program and it was a life changing experience! After going through the program, I’ve not only grown exponentially as a coach, I’ve grown as a person. I can’t imagine a better investment of time and money for an aspiring coach. The program as a whole is top notch.”
“The international intensive summer program is an outstanding coach training that provides all the necessary tools and skills to either initiate your own coaching practice or become an internal coach for organizations. The international diversity of the participants provides an amazing global perspective, allowing to better integrating the coaching principles and tools to any environment and culture.”
We are often asked what kind of professionals will be there? While each individual who attends our program is truly unique, there are many common themes that run through the people we have the good fortune to meet each year.
• Learn how to create a coaching contract and design a coaching partnership that sets the stage for change.
• Understand how to work with coachees on a weekly and monthly basis to move them towards the results they want.
• Discover how the ICF core competencies create a simple model for developing a coaching culture.
Our coach training program will introduce you to powerful NLP ideas and assumptions.
• Learn how to apply NLP coaching skills and techniques to a coaching context.
• Discover how to use simple NLP coaching techniques to help coachees shift they way they think and feel.
• Understand how NLP helps create new pathways in the brain, allowing the coachee to design and create the life they want.
• Learn to understand coachees at a deeper level and support change over time.
• Understand how daily choices can affect their lives.
• Discover how to blend NLP with the ICF coaching model.
Dates: Feb 28th – March 18th, 2018
Days off: 4th, 9th, 14th of March
Location: Sedona Mago Retreat, AZ
Tuition plus residential package: $12,995
Early Bird Registration $11,995 (if paid in full by January 1st)
Our residential packages include three meals a day, delicious vegetarian/pescatarian on training days and breakfast on days off. This beautiful retreat site is two hours from Phoenix airport and has a shuttle bus direct from airport
• Explore limiting beliefs and discover how the story a coachee tells themselves might be blocking them from creating the life they want.
• Learn advanced NLP coaching techniques to support a shifting beliefs and identity level.
• Discover how to apply simple and powerful NLP coaching techniques in a variety of different coaching environments.
• Take time to examine where you started, where you are currently and what is next in your coaching journey.
• Identifying your unique plan to move forward and discover how to market yourself to the ideal client.
• Create a vision for the next stage in your personal and professional journey.
“Helen is an exceptional trainer! I loved learning from her. What most stood out for me is Helen’s outstanding ability to illustrate concepts and coaching strategies using skillful storytelling. She made the ideas and coaching approaches come to life. I could have listened for hours. Thank you, Helen, for creating a better world through coaching and teaching others to do so as well.”
Our coaching program allows participants to become ICF Certified at highest level (ACTP). It includes mentoring and business building support, plus one year of international peer-to-peer coaching after program is completed.
Learn from a successful international coach. Discover our coaching eco-system process. This philosophy teaches students powerful NLP coaching techniques and then gives them ongoing support as they learn how to create a coaching environment within their own practice or business culture.
Our classes enroll a maximum of 20 students.
This format creates an opportunity for individualized attention coaching opportunities from our trainer.
The residential package with lodging and three healthy meals a day included on all training days and breakfast on days off.
Significant cost savings over hotel lodging options and local food costs.
Creates a sense of global community among coaching program participants.
Coach training includes access to all workshop materials.
Materials include coaching forms participants can use or adapt for their use.
To support the next stage of integration, participants receive 10 mentor sessions upon completion of the program.
Mentoring is required for ICF Credentialing.
This helps create a global coaching eco-system which allows the participant develop a deeper understanding of coaching curriculum.
Participants will coach and receive coaching from four different coaches from around the world.
This format supports continued learning and growth within the global marketplace.
Our business building module is now offered as an audio online program for completion at your own pace once you have completed in person coach training hours.
Covers all the steps to setting up your business, identifying ideal client, websites, social media, networking, newsletters, speaking, training etc.
Learn more and view the Retreat Center at Sedona Mago Retreat